Skills, Experience & Qualifications
– Medical background (pharmacist or MD) as applicable to the local country regulations.
– More than 4 years’ experience within the medical affairs function.
– Demonstrate clinical and technical expertise: Experienced in interpreting scientific data, capabilities in medical writing and authorship.
– Full awareness of pharmaceutical industry codes, policies, local regulations as well as FCPA.
– Experience with regulatory, clinical research and pharmacovigilance.
– Possess strong strategic, analytical, self-awareness, and interpersonal skills.
– Collaborate effectively and demonstrate leadership and teamwork with peers, internal stakeholders and external customers that inspires alignment and partnership on a shared vision or strategy.