– To attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
– To offer a warm welcome to all guests and to ensure that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
– To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
– To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
– To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
– To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
– To share daily activity highlights with the supervisor and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
– To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
– To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
– To do a proper cashier closer and to ensure a complete handover between the shifts.
– To be aware of forged currency and travelers checks and to respect all the financial and audit procedures.
– To check the departure lists and to ensure check-out times are respected.
– To properly use all the equipment and Fidelio management system, to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups.
– To strictly respect the room keys and section keys handover procedures.
– To daily follow the checklists.
– To daily read the F/O logbook, to update it and to sign it.