AED 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
1) Candidate must have very good command of verbal and written English.
2) Shall be very proactive and dynamic. Be able to work under pressure and set targets.
3) Knowledge of Arabic language at a working practice level will be a preference in selection of the candidate.
4) Shall have basic command and knowledge on how to use word and excel, and smartphones, tablets, online platforms of government applications.
5) Must have a minimum degree of proven high school graduation with an attested diploma.
6) Must be residing in the UAE for the past 5 years continuously.
7) Experience in a consulting firm, law firm, or similar field for a min. of 5 years is a must.
8) Work experience of min 7 years, min. 5 years of which must be in the UAE.
9) Must be residing in Dubai, commute from any other Emirates will not be accepted.
10) Must have a valid UAE driving license for light vehicle for the last 5 years with excellent driving record and attitude.
11)Must have completed two doses UAE approved Covid-19 vaccination and have a valid vaccination certificate as per UAE Health Authorities guidelines.
12)Should not have more than 30 days’ notice period, if currently employed elsewhere. If unemployed, he/she is required to start within 5 working days upon signing an offer letter.