The Jr Auditor/ Assistant Manager will be responsible for executing business process assurance and advisory projects for the Corporate Segment. In addition, you will help the audit team in teh coordination of projects and teh execution of teh annual audit plan.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- You are well versed in internal audit methodologies.
- Experience in operational, financial, and compliance audits. You’ve also done risk management projects and have worked on advisory or risk management / control advisory projects.
- While we don’t expect you to perform a security audit, we do expect that you are familiar with IT general computer controls.
- Open to travel atleast 50%-60% across the world.
- Experince internally or with clients in Fintech or Payment solution industry.