– To respect key handling procedures.
– To read and update logbooks.
– To update guest history in the PMS.
– To keep all equipment clean, areas tidy and well maintained as per the Housekeeping Operations Manual.
– To carry out special projects according to given assignments.
– To attend a daily line up briefing with the Housekeeping team.
– To coordinate with all departments as per guests and operational needs.
– To inform concerned division or department heads whenever a matter is delayed or not solved.
– To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Housekeeping Department.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Assistant Housekeeping Manager and the Executive housekeeper.