– Finance/Accounting graduate with minimum 12 years working experience, at least 3 years of which doing FP&A responsibilities within a regional position for a global company.
– Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
– Strategic thinking but also hands on and able to deep dive into details as required.
– Great communication skills and able to present complex issues in a simple and structured manner.
– Strategic influencing skills to get alignment on proposals and drive them through.
– Capability to develop simple modelling, simulations, and experience in doing business cases.
– Demonstrates ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, humble and challenging mind set.
– Able to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate flexibility as priorities change.
– Ability to work within tight time frames.
– Prefer someone with knowledge and experience in SAP.