– Current Location: UAE and availability to join immediately
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Certified Public Accountant – MANDATORY
– Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
– Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the UAE
– Proven experience as a General Accountant for a minimum of 3 years.
– Strong financial analysis skills – Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
– Experience with creating financial statements
– Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end close processes
– Must be familiar with exchange of foreign currencies.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong organizational and stress management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Excellent MS Excel capabilities
– Ability to work with little to no supervision.