PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
– Possesses strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in second language.
– Ascertains and addresses guest/colleague needs.
– Focuses on service with an eye for detail and an approachable attitude.
– Works well under pressure, analyses and resolves problems, exercises good judgment and with a high degree of professionalism.
– Prioritizes and organizes work assignments and delegates work effectively.
– Self-motivates and shows good initiative in a dynamic environment.
– Ensures security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information.
– Embraces and responds to change effectively.
– Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
– International level of quality and non-hotel experience a plus.
– An understanding of cultural nuisances in dealing with local and Middle Eastern guests.
– Anticipates the needs and the assistance a Butler might need upon a guest’s stay, from their arrival to departure.
– Strives an effort to capture the fineness of the everyday work.
– Shows enthusiasm for self-development.