- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in Node.js, Typescript, Firestore, Serverless
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to own a product/feature from scratch.
- Highly proficient in design and analysis of algorithms and data structure.
- Production knowledge of microservices (or converting a monolith into a microservice)
- Application knowledge of cloud services (E.g GCP is preferred but AWS experience is good to have).
- Exposure to SQL (Postgres and BigQuery) and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and their application.
- Production knowledge of event driven architecture.
- Knowledge of Domain-driven design is a plus.
- Knowledge of Monitoring/Telemetry/Observability is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD (github, gitlab), Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git.
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently.
- Continuous desire to learn new things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.