- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Provide pre-sales support
- Communication to prospective and current customers the NetSuite Methodology
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
- At least 5-10 years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- A strong background in Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- An excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Manufacturing and/or e-Commerce experience is desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.
- Experience with software in an ASP/SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as an Implementation Project Manager at NetSuite: QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, SalesForce,, Sage, Epicor, Infor, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.