As part of our Rental Team, you will be responsible in handling vehicle delivery, exchanges and transfers.
- Vehicle check in and check out – Ensures that the vehicle change over report is properly filled out by properly recording any additional damages. Ensures that the Drivers Log Sheet is updated with each check out/check in transaction.
- Rental Vehicle Delivery – Ensures that the vehicle is properly checked on site before delivery. Maintains proper record of the registration number and check out KMS on the Vehicle damage report. Gets proper acknowledgement from the customer on the Vehicle Delivery note. Maintains proper record of the delivery on the Drivers Log sheet.
- Vehicle collection on Rental agreement – Ensures that all damages along with the check in KM are properly recorded on the Collection report. Gets proper acknowledgement from the customer on the collection report. Ensure all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to ensure customer satisfaction. Where required customer challenges are escalated to the coordinator/CSR as per process agreed. Maintains proper record of the collection on the Drivers Log Sheet.
- Customer complaints and resolution – Ensure all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to ensure customer satisfaction. Where required customer challenges are escalated to the coordinator/CSR as per process agreed.
- Grooming and behavior – Shows up to work in proper uniform as per agreed uniform policy and is properly groomed. Ensures strict compliance to the set AF Way behaviours.
- You should have at least a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a driver. At least a High school graduate who has knowledge and expertise in defensive driving and vehicle operations. You should have excellent communication skills, a good listener and good knowledge of UAE roads.
- You should also be able to display customer focus with the ability to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude while being able to deal with the customers.
- We offer highly engaging and supportive work environments in a culture that values, recognises and rewards quality performance.